Adapter - 2 Faucets connecting to the valve of your 1000-litre tank. It is possible to clip a quick gardena -style fitting directly onto the faucet so that you can connect a garden hose to the tank and water directly from the tank.
- 1 black FEMALE DIN61 cap (3/4" no gas) - Matter: PEHD
- 1 female female 3/4'' female
- 2 Water But Tap Black Male Tap (3/4" no gas) - Matter: PEHD
Is my valve compatible with your faucet?
To make sure, you should check the following:
- The output diameter of your valve: It should be 59 to 60 mm
- The number of nets: The exit of your valve must have 3 to 4 nets, the threading is "no artillery" type (S60X6)
Be careful, under no circumstances should this faucet replace the valve of your tank. It must be mounted on a valve in good condition, and it must be in a closed position when you no longer use the water from the tank!
This fitting is intended to fit on S60x6 valves, see the design below with the features of the threading:
D1: 60mm - P1: 6mm
Does your valve have a different thread?
We invite you to contact us by email or phone so that we can offer you a solution to your needs.