There is 1 item in your cart.
Customer ratings and reviews
30 liter barrel with central handle in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) made by extrusion blowing. Ideal for the storage, handling and transport of products in solid, powdered (powder), or pasty form, from the chemical, petrochemical or food industries (FDA).
30 liter drum in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) made by extrusion blowing.
• Storage, handling and transport of products in liquid or viscous form, from the chemical, petrochemical or food industries (FDA).
• Easy handling, thanks to its central handle
• Optimal emptying facilitated by its two practical grips located on the bottom of the can
• Transport of liquid dangerous goods of maximum density 1.5 (Group II).
• In accordance with UN (UN) recommendations, derived modal regulations (RID/ADR, IATA, IMDG code).
• HDPE drum resistant to most chemicals. In case of doubt, contact us.
• Lightweight, odorless and suitable for packaging food products.
• Fears neither aging nor corrosion.
• Customizable by labeling or by a printed polyethylene sleeve.
• Easily stackable, palletizable and recyclable.
• Built-in center handle on top.
• 2 grips located on the bottom in the axis of the.
• 2 bcs type 56 x 4 and 24 x 4 bondes.
• Centering pins for stacking.
• Different adaptations (degassing valve, overclogging capsule, etc.): contact us.
• Plastic capsules to clip to guarantee inviolability: contact us.
• Blue body.
height ± 5 mm: 520 mm
Diameter ± 4 mm: 302 mm
ø O 1 (passage, BCS 56 x 4) mm 53 mm
ø O 2 (passage, BCS 24x 4) mm 19.5 mm
Mass without caps± 3% 1.15 kg
Total overflow capacity± 1.5 L 32.5 L
Reason for destocking: return of an order from a dishonest customer who returned the completely scratched barrels to us two months after their delivery, without notifying us and making a return request. The barrels are scratched on the outside but in very good condition inside, they have not contained any product because no smell.
Technical fact sheet
30 other products in the same category: