There is 1 item in your cart.
400gr Multicool-R22 Refrigerant Can replaces R22, R502 and R404a
Customer ratings and reviews
MULTICOOL-22 is a mixture of dimethyl methane and trimethylic methane, two naturally occurring hydrocarbon refrigerant gases used in medium- and low-temperature refrigerators. It is perfect for use in household and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Effective alternative to R22, R502 or R404a
- Excellent energy efficiency and cooling capacity
- Operation at significantly lower pressures than all synthetic refrigerants
- Significantly reduced load weight
- Excellent thermodynamic properties make the mixture conform to a 6-star energy efficiency rating
Application and use:
- Apply in compressors designed for R502, R22, R404a and R290
- Compatible with existing heat exchange and expansion facilities
- Compatible with the most common refrigeration materials and lubricants
- Perfect for use in commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems
MULTICOOL-22 is the state-of-the-art solution for manufacturers of refrigeration equipment for coolers, refrigeration chambers and fractional air conditioning systems designed for hydrocarbons.
The safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants by accredited technical experts is guaranteed by a common sense approach and compliance with applicable safety standards and regulations.
In other words, hydrocarbon refrigerant may also be available in refrigerators and air conditioning systems. However, like gasoline, solvents and other common volatiles, hydrocarbon refrigerant is highly flammable, so its release should be avoided when an ignition source is present.
- Refrigerating high purity hydrocarbons.
- Precision propane/isobutane mixture.
- The cylinder is using a liquid removal valve (labeled vertical position).
- Packaged in a cardboard box with an information kit containing refrigerant identification tags, a material safety data sheet and other information on usage tips.
- Effective alternative to R22, R502 or R404a.
- Excellent energy efficiency and cooling capacity.
- Operation at lower pressures than synthetic refrigerants.
- Load weight greatly reduced (only 40% of the initial load weight is required!).
Available in 1000 ml (400gr) cans equivalent to 1000g of R22
7 other products in the same category: