There is 1 item in your cart.
400gr Multicool-404 Refrigerant Can replaces R22, R407C, R502 and R404a
Customer ratings and reviews
MULTICOOL-404 is a mixture of dimethyl methane and trimethylic methane, two natural hydrocarbon refrigerant gases. This mixture can be used refrigerators at medium and low temperature. It is perfect for use in household and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Application and use:
- An effective alternative to R22, R407C, R507 or R404a;
- Excellent energy efficiency and cooling capacity;
- Operation at lower pressures than synthetic refrigerants;
- Load weight greatly reduced (only 40% of the initial load weight is required!).
MULTICOOL-404 is the state-of-the-art solution for manufacturers of refrigeration equipment for coolers, refrigeration chambers and fractional air conditioning systems designed for hydrocarbons.
The safe application of hydrocarbon refrigerants by accredited technical experts is guaranteed by a common sense approach and compliance with applicable safety standards and regulations.
In other words, hydrocarbon refrigerant may also be available in refrigerators and air conditioning systems. However, like gasoline, solvents and other common volatiles, hydrocarbon refrigerant is highly flammable, so its release should be avoided when an ignition source is present. The self-deignition temperature of the refrigerant is 460-470 degrees Celsius.
- Refrigerating high purity hydrocarbons.
- Higher heat rejection - gives better heat exchange condenser performance.
- Apply in compressors designed for R507, R407C, R22 or R404a, as well as special compressors designed for R290.
- Compatible with existing heat exchange and expansion facilities, and the most common refrigeration materials and lubricants.
- Perfect for use in commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems where energy efficiency and reliable equipment performance are important.
The 1000 ml aerosol contains 400 grams (equivalent to 880 grams of R 404a or R407C).
7 other products in the same category: