Description: This mixture of a few perennial varieties will attract insect repellents, insects useful to the garden and repel pests. Height: 50 cm.
Composition: Alysse, Benthamis, EschscholtziaCalifornica, Thlaspi Umbellata, Achillée Millefeuille blanche, Bourrache, Centauré Barbeau double Blue Boy, Poppy Simple red, Coquelourde GithagoMilas, Chrysanthemum Queen of May, Lin with large red flower, Blue perennial,
50g buckwheat pods.
1) Turn the earth 15-20 cm.
2) Level the soil and remove weeds.
3) Roll to get a flat surface.
4) Shake to properly homogenize the mixture before starting seeding
5) Sow on the fly and on a regular basis.
6) Lightly cover the seeds with a rake.
7) Roll the soil to promote contact between the seeds and the soil.
8) Water. Your seedling does not need frequent watering. Allow only 2 to 3 waterings during the 15 days following sowing to encourage lifting.
FLOWERY ALL SUMMER