Description: The flowers of this mixture have been specially chosen for their carpeting virtues: they will cover the ground with flowers throughout the season.
Height: 30 cm.
Composition: Centaur Polka Dot, Annual White Alysse, Day Belle, Julienne de Mahon, Lin Charmer Mix, Damascus Nigella in Mix, Varied Amarantoïdenaine, Dwarf Daisy Queen, Eschscholtziacalifornicanain, Fiesta Gitana Dwarf Concern, Godetianain in Mix, Varied China OEillet, MatthiolabicornisThlaspi.
700g buckwheat pods.
1) Turn the earth 15-20 cm.
2) Level the soil and remove weeds.
3) Roll to get a flat surface.
4) Shake to properly homogenize the mixture before starting seeding
5) Sow on the fly and on a regular basis.
6) Lightly cover the seeds with a rake.
7) Roll the soil to promote contact between the seeds and the soil.
8) Water. Your seedling does not need frequent watering. Allow only 2 to 3 waterings during the 15 days following sowing to encourage lifting.
FLOWERY ALL SUMMER
SURFACE: 100 to 300m2