Polyethylene tank ideal for installation in the basement.
- 1700L capacity Li>
- Inlet outlets PVC outlet Ø 100
- Anti-UV treated polyethylene tanks with galvanized steel belts
- Black color avoiding the passage of light
- Polyethylene lid Ø 400 mm
- 1/4 turn closure with locking screw
Laying in elevation of 1700 liters
- Anti UV treated polyethylene tank with galvanized steel reinforcement
- Black color to avoid the passage of light
- Polyethylene lid diam 400mm, closed by 1/4 turn with locking screw
Pre-equipped version to receive a submerged pump (optional), includes:
- 1 filter
- 1 suction system Ø 1 '' with:
- float to prevent suction of sludge and floating
- plastic strainer and spring-loaded check valve
- flexible PVC hose
- set of fittings.
- 1 discharge pipe. Used in the case of a submerged pump installation, it is connected directly to the discharge of the pump.
- 1 anti-swirl pipe.
ALL INSTALLED IN THE TANK
Overall height: 1770mm
Weight: 77 kgs