There is 1 item in your cart.
The processing of your personal data by multitanks International is subject to the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data (called RGPD or GDPR in English) of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. The regulation came into effect on May 24, 2016 and is applicable from May 25, 2018.
Since the beginning of its existence, our company has managed the personal data of its customers in a reasonable manner, justified by the administrative and commercial purposes of its activities, for limited periods of time. Our company has procedures in place to protect data banks and personal data themselves.
Our goal is to continue on this path so that you continue to trust us to manage your personal data with respect and leaving you in control.
What personal data are we talking about? This is the personal data that concerns you and is collected by multitanks , referred to as "responsible for processing" personal data.
What personal data do we have and from what sources do we come from?
- You buy a physical property or a service on our website
- You participate in a competition or any other special commercial operation:
- You visit our website
- You register and/or identify on our website
- You contact our customer service;
- You subscribe to our newsletters;
These include: your names, first names, customer account number, delivery postal details, IP address, email address.
You may be asked to consent to other purposes of using your personal data to receive further information from us or from our business partners.
When you use a social networking feature on our website, and you post on those social networks, the social network concerned will provide us with personal data about you.
If we were to collect personal data relating to or concerning minors under the age of 16, we would only be able to validate it with the consent of the holder of parental authority.
Why do we use your personal data?
multitanks only uses your personal data in cases provided by the regulations, i.e.:
- When you have consented to processing your data for one or more purposes
- As part of the execution of an order you have concluded with us
- Where treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- Where there is a legitimate interest in using your data. Legitimate interest is a set of business reasons that justify the Company's use of your data. To pursue our legitimate business interests, your personal data is necessary:
o market research and analysis to improve and personalize our products and services;
o commercial prospecting;
o to prevent or detect any fraud, crimes or misdemeanours, or any illegal use of our networks, physical or digital services and to ensure the security of our operations and those of our Partners, Recipients or Subcontractors;
o to protect our intellectual property rights (brands, content, etc.) or those of our Partners, Recipients or Subcontractors;
o to create your profile (without necessarily using personal data) to help us customize our services for you.
Do we share your personal data? With whom and why?
We may share your personal data, within multitanks, with an event partner, contests, commercial or non-commercial actions, as well as other third parties associated with a sale or service provided. In accordance with the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data, all these shares can only take place with your consent and as long as each partner (called "Recipient" or "Subcontractor") enters into an agreement with us and that it provides for the same respect as ours in terms of the protection of personal data.
It can be the same with partners who are important players in the digital world (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft, among others) and who provide very important services to Internet users but also to companies (audience analysis, advertising positioning, etc.). In principle, these actors are obliged to comply with the General Regulation on the Protection of European Personal Data as well as the Privacy Shield. However, in this particular context where the balance of power is really unbalanced, multitanks undertakes to make transfers only in Europe and to limit the transfer of personal data at best if it perceives flaws in the protection put in place by these actors or the use of personal data for purposes other than those for which multitanks has received your consent. Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft are also "processing managers" and therefore fully support their responsibilities and burdens related to processing personal data. multitanks will assume his own, limited to his own personal data processing activities, within the protection framework he has established.
What are your rights?
multitanks offers you to complete a profile for the use of a website or a service. In this context, it is perfectly open to you to manage your personal data yourself.
The General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data has strengthened your rights to manage your personal data. You have several rights:
- the right of access to your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain (i) confirmation that the data is being used and (ii) the disclosure of the data used and which have been/will be communicated to the Recipients;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, either partially or in full;
- the right to correct or correct incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- the right to delete personal data, when it is not used or more, in the event of illegal use or withdrawal of consent;
- the right to file a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms https://www.cnil.fr/;
- the right to portability of personal data consisting of a request to pass on personal data either to the individual himself or to another processing manager so that he can provide his service;
- the right to limit the use of personal data.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via the contact form, making sure to complete the information necessary to exercise each of the rights involved.
While we carefully evaluate every request we receive, we must be able to:
- authenticate exactly the applicant. Processing managers set up an authentication process to ensure that the applicant is the person affected by the application. This requirement should not be a problem when an account is required to log in. However, if there is any doubt as to the identity of the applicant, the processing manager may request additional information;
- have sufficient response time. The application will be processed no later than one month after the application is received. In the case of a complex application, a two-month extension will be used;
- refuse unfounded or excessive claims. Some applications may expose the applicant to a fee.
Security of your information
We continuously implement and update security administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, destruction or tampering. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your personal data are firewalls and data encryption, as well as controls on access to personal data.
How do I get in touch with us?
For further information or questions related to this Personal Data Protection Policy, our Data Protection Officer(DPO), Olivier GASQ, is available at telephone 04 77 76 00 29 or by email at email@example.com.