There is 1 item in your cart.
When viewing the site cookies are deposited on your computer. This section gives you a better understanding of how cookies work and how to use the current tools to set them up.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file that the server (site) you are visiting stores on your hard drive or in your browser's memory and which allows your computer to store various technical data allowing the general control of public access to site (number of visits, frequency of exposure to a banner, connection to other sites ...) or customization of the pages displayed for your next interactions with this site (your account, your course ...) .
The cookies of the Multitanks.com website
These are cookies deposited by
Personal data collected automatically
When browsing this site, your computer will interact with a server that provides it with all the resources requested by automatically saving each operation to a specific file where your computer is identified by itsIP adress.
Your browser automatically sends us some standard data./ P>
In addition to your IP address, these include the type of browser you are using, its features, your operating system, the identification of the third party site (Facebook, Twitter ...) from which you are possibly connected as well as date and time of access to the site.
ThisThe automatic collection allows us to monitor the general activity of the site, to identify errors and to ensure that the site has the appropriate material resources.
These dand especially your IP address do not allow us to identify you by name, except to question your service provider, which is possible only in the context of a legal proceeding.
Like many websites of a commercial nature, we collect information automatically during each visit you make to this site (pages, links, documents consulted, number of bytes transferred ...).
This personal information about you helps to facilitate the consultation of this site by avoiding you to provide the same information for each new visit or by personalizing its content according to the preferences or interests that you could emit.
Inthe same purpose, this site issues cookies.
Some of these cookies, especially those relating to your journey on the site, are automatically deleted at the end of your session.
They are kept within the deadlines set by thehref = "http://www.cnil.fr/">CNILfor soliciting customers and prospects.
Finally, others are used in an aggregated way, and therefore anonymous, in order to allow us to improve navigation ergonomics and to identify the interests of Internet users as a whole.
You can also delete cookies stored on your computer to permanently delete the information they contain.
Third-party cookiesAudience measurement cookies
- To help us measure and study the effectiveness of ourinteractive content online
- To follow the analytical data on the site and the use made of the site by the users Li>
- To improve the services of the site Li>
Google Anaylicts collects information about:
- The pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages
- The way you arrived on the site (referent site, social networks, search engine ...)
- The links clicked on the site during the visit Li>
|_utma||Set the number of unique visitors to the site Td>||2 years|
|_utmb||Works with _umtc to calculate the average time spent per user on the site Td>||30 minutes|
|_utmc||Works with _utmb to set when the user's browser is closed Td>||When the browser is closed Td>|
|_utmz||Lets you know from what way the user arrives on the site (eg from another website or a search engine)||6 months|
|GDS_successEvents and GDS_analyticsTokens||Analyze how you use the site www.multitanks.comand improve it Td>||4 months|
We do not collect your personal information (such as your name or address).
We do notWe do not allow Google Analytics to use or share this data./ P>
You can define not to send information to Google Analytics.
Manage your preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies.
Your browser can also be set to notify you of the cookies that are stored on your computer and ask you to accept them or not.
We remind you that the setting is likely to modify your experience on our site.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions: P>
1 / if you use the Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click the "Tools" button, then "Internet Options".
- Under the "General" tab, under "Browsing History", click "Settings".
- clickedez the "Show Files" button.
- Click on the "Name" column header to sort all the files in alphabetical order, then browse through the list until you see files beginning with the prefixe "Cookie". (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
- Select the cookie (s) with the name " www.multitanks.com " and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click "OK" to return to Internet Explorer.
2 / if you use the Firefox browser
- Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser and select the "Options" menu
- In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Show cookies"
- Locate the files that contain the name " www.multitanks.com "
- Select them and delete them.
3 / if you use the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose the "Edit> Preferences" menu.
- Click on "Security".
- Click on "Show cookies".
- Select cookies that contain the name " www.multitanks.com " and click "Clear" or "Clear All".
- After deleting the cookies, click on "Done".
4 / if you use the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the "Tools" menu icon.
- Select "Options".
- Click on the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy" section.
- Clickthe "Show cookies" button.
- Locate the files that contain the name "www.multitanks.com"Select them and delete them./ Li>
- Click "Close" to return to your browser