There is 1 item in your cart.
How to bury a tank?
1. Stabilize the bottom of the excavation and ensure that it is horizontal. Span>
If the appliance is to be anchored (see "installation"). make a concrete raft at the bottom of the excavation and include concrete irons. The mass of concrete will be calculated to compensate for the buoyancy of the Archimedes when the apparatus is empty.
2.In the absence of concrete rafting, make a 0-4 sand bed of 100mm thickness on the bottom of stabilized excavation
3. Install the device after removing any protections
4. Anchor the appliance, use the fixing brackets provided for this purpose in the lower part of the tank
5. Fill the excavation with 0-4 sand. Proceed in layers up to 200mm thick
- Stabilize by watering between each layer. (Hydraulic compaction only) Span>
- Treat closed spaces Span>
- Fill the tank simultaneously so as to balance the water (interior) and sand (extérieur) Span>
- Proceed to level "G" (lifting rings)
6.Connect input and output Span>
7. Backfill around the filter module preferably with gravel 10-14 (or sand) until reaching the level of the cover
8.If necessary (see § «Implementation»), make the load distribution plate.
- Put in place any additional extensions and adjust them to the level of the finished ground.
- Backfill to steep natural terrain, Span>
Water table Span>
|2000 liters||640 mm||700 mm|
|3000 liters||640 mm||700 mm|
|4000 liters||640 mm||900 mm|
|5000 liters||950 mm||700 mm|
|7000 liters||640 mm||1100 mm|
|8000 liters||640 mm||1100 mm|
distribution panel P>
Do not install the tank