There is 1 item in your cart.
How to bury a tank
1. Stabilize the bottom of the excavation and ensure horizontality./ Span>
If it is necessary to anchor the device (see "implementation"). carry out a concrete raft at the bottom of the excavation and include concrete reinforcing bars. The concrete mass will be calculated to compensate for buoyancy when the unit is empty.
2.In the absence of concrete rafting, make a 0-4 sand bed 100mm thick on the bottom of stabilized excavation
3. Install the device after removing any protections
4. Anchor the device, use the fixing brackets provided for this purpose in the lower part of the tank
5. Fill the excavation with 0-4 sand. Proceed in layers of 200mm maximum thickness
- Stabilize by watering between each layer. (Hydraulic compaction only) Span>
- Treat closed spaces Span>
- Fill the tank simultaneously in order to balance the water (inside) and sand (e) levelsxtérieur) Span>
- Proceed to level "G" (lifting rings)
6.Connect input and output Span>
7. Backfill around the filter module preferably with 10-14 gravel (or sand) until it reaches the level of the lid
8.If necessary (see § "Implementation"), make the load distribution slab.
- Put in place any additional extensions and adjust them to the level of the finished ground.
- Backfilling up the natural terrain, Span>
|2000 liters||640 mm||700 mm|
|3000 liters||640 mm||700 mm|
|4000 liters||640 mm||900 mm|
|5000 liters||950 mm||700 mm|
|7000 liters||640 mm||1100 mm|
|8000 liters||640 mm||1100 mm|
distribution slab P>
Do not put the tank