There is 1 item in your cart.
How do I bury a tank?
1. Stabilize the excavation fund and ensure horizontality.
If there is a need to anchor the aircraft (see "implementation"). make a concrete write-off at the bottom of the excavation and include concrete irons. The concrete mass will be calculated to compensate for Archimedes' thrust when the device is empty.
2. In the absence of concrete write-off, make a 100mm-thick 0-4 sand bed on the stabilized excavation bottom
3.Lay the device after removing any protections
4. Anchor the device, use the attachment legs provided for this purpose in the lower part of the tank
5. Retry the excavation with sand 0-4. Proceed in layers of 200mm maximum thickness
- Stabilize by watering between each layer. (Hydraulic compaction exclusively)
- Caring for closed spaces
- Fill the tank simultaneously to balance water (indoor) and sand (outdoor) levels
- Do this up to the "G" level (lifting rings)
6. Connect the entrance and exit
7.Remblayer around the filter module preferably with 10-14 gravel (or sand) until reaching the lid level
8. If necessary (see "Implementation"), make the load allocation slab.
- Set up any additional upgrades and adjust them to the finished field.
- Fill steeply from the natural terrain,
|2000 litres||640 mm||700 mm|
|3000 litres||640 mm||700 mm|
|4000 litres||640 mm||900 mm|
|5000 litres||950 mm||700 mm|
|7000 litres||640 mm||1100 mm|
|8000 litres||640 mm||1100 mm|
Don't lay the tank