There is 1 item in your cart.
Installation of large capacity tanks
|Transport and Lifting|
Transport: risers incorporating pre-assembled filtration systems. For reasons of space requirement during transport, they must be positioned on the devices during installation.
Lifting: The lifting operations are carried out using slings arranged according to the diagram above
|Under green space, outside the water table and withoutrisk of rolling load|
The cover of the standard extension is located at the level of the natural ground (ie 800mm of fill above the tank maximum). Lay the appliance using slings on a stabilized excavation bottom (eg sand).
- Place the appliance on a stable horizontal ground (compacted sand bed) P>
- Backfill up to half the height of the ferrule with a sand / gravel mixture 10-14 taking care of the closed spaces to ensure a good seating of the tank.
- Proceed with successive layers (300 mm max.) P>
- Stabilize the backfill by watering between each layer (no mechanical compaction machine) P>
- Water simultaneously the tank so as to balance level of fill and level of internal water
- Backfill the upper part of the tank with gravel 10-14
- Install the filter insert and connect the pipes to the mains
- Complete backfilling to natural terrain