There is 1 item in your cart.
Installation of large capacity tanks
|Transport and Lifting|
Transport: risers incorporating pre-assembled filtration systems. For reasons of space during transport, they are to be positioned on the devices during installation.
Lifting: Lifting operations are carried out using slings arranged according to the diagram above
|Under green space, without water table and without risque of rolling load|
The cover of the standard extension is located at the level of the natural ground (800mm backfill above the tank maximum). Lay the device with slings on a bottom of stabilized excavation (sand for example).
- Place the device on a stable, horizontal excavation bed (compacted sand bed) P>
- Fill the shell halfway up with a 10-14 sand / gravel mixture, taking care of the closed spaces to ensure that the tank is properly seated.
- Proceed in successive layers (300 mm max) P>
- Stabilize the embankment by watering between each layer (no mechanical compaction device) P>
- Simultaneously pour the tank in order to balance the backfill level and the internal water level
- Fill the top of the tank with gravel 10-14
- Put in place the riser filter and connect the pipes to the network
- Complete the backfilling to the natural terrain